Using Shapes to Draw People



Hello artists! I have a question for you. How many of you can draw an oval? What about a rectangle? Well if you can draw these shapes you can actually draw people! Today we are going to learn how we can use shapes to draw a person! Watch my video below to get started! ¡Hola artistas! Tengo una pregunta para usted. ¿Cuántos de ustedes pueden dibujar un óvalo? ¿Puedes dibujar un rectángulo? Bueno, si puedes dibujar estas figuras, puedes dibujar una persona. Hoy vamos a aprender cómo podemos usar figuras para dibujar una persona. ¡Empecemos!


Open the image below in a new tab to view it full-size.

Download my PPT and instructions on my Teachers Pay Teachers Account: 


STUDENT EXAMPLES: Check out some of the amazing art created by my students!


   














Comments