Make a Mini Art Show!

Hello artists, welcome back to my virtual art room!  What do you think of my tiny art gallery?  Today we will learn how we can create and curate our own miniature collection of art.  Watch the video below and let’s get started!

Hola artistas, bienvenidos de nuevo a mi sala de arte virtual! ¿Qué piensa de mi pequeña galería de arte? Hoy vamos a aprender cómo podemos crear y curar nuestra propia colección de arte en miniatura. ¡Empecemos!


Featured Artists: Dina Brodsky, Shay Aaron, Khara Leonne, Rosa de Jong, Hasan Kale, Jon Almeda, Andre Levy, Willard Wigan, Lorraine Loots, @TinyArtShow

PART ONE: Create a collection of art
PART TWO: CURATE YOUR COLLECTION

Download my PPT on my Teachers Pay Teachers Account: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Making-Art-With-Ms-Paula-Liz

STUDENT EXAMPLES: Check out some of the amazing art created by my students!























This student made an entire 3-D museum plus a book so that you could "walk" through the different room.  Spectacular!
   
     

"I wrote these words because of everything going on in the world right now.  They are my hope for the future."


Comments