New School, New Room!

I started the school year at a brand new school.  Here are a few pictures of my art room, as you can see I have a lot of the materials labeled and within student reach so that they can help with set-up and clean-up easily.


Here is the front of my room.  I've made space to write all of my objectives for each grade level.


 Tables are organized by color. 


Here is my class jobs chart.  (I rotate jobs on a weekly basis by table color)  Also posted are my "ARTS" rules and criteria for a point system.

Here is my meeting rug.  Younger students meet here for an introduction to the day's objective.  To the left I have my mini art library.  This is great for students that finish early, they can pick a book and read on the rug.

This is a close up of one of my material shelves.  I have materials clearly labeled and within reach for students.  This makes set up and clean up a breeze!


Comments